Time is free, but it’s priceless. You can’t own it, but you can use it. You can’t keep it, but you can spend it. Once you’ve lost it you can never get it back.”
Christmas and New Year are approaching again, and it feels like this year has almost passed by in a blink. So, what actually happened in our lives during 2009? Here is a little summary:
- Birthdays: Both Guro and I celebrated our 25th birthdays, while both Mum and Guro’s dad John have celebrated their 60th!
- Summer Team: We were in Italy again this year, we saw God do great things and I had the opportunity to make a video series.
- Work: Guro started working for TBBMI, our new Bible School, 50 students have joined, an amazing blessing for the first year of the school in Oslo. I have been working on our new “Jesus Revolution Groups” project which you can read about here.
- Holidays: We had a great time in Calais, France with the whole family.
- Studies: Guro has been studying Norwegian and History, while I have been learning the Norwegian language, with a final exam in January!
- Death: Guro’s grandfather passed away at the age of 93, 2 months ago.
- Travels: Some great times in Le Gault la Forêt teaching in a Ywam school, and in Croatia presenting our new project.